Tax Planning For Big Savings
Would You Like to Shrink Your Yearly Tax Burden?
Our Proprietary Plan Will Minimize Your IRS Liability.
Our tax professionals focus on mastering the nuances of tax law, complex tax codes and staying up-to-date on changes that will affect your tax returns throughout the year.
We do this because we know that planning is the key to valuable tax savings and we want to help you plan for greater income by implementing tax savings strategies throughout the year that will benefit you all year long.
Our clients pay the least amount of taxes allowable by law because we help them look for ways to minimize their tax burden.
Whether it’s your individual finances or your Small to Mid Size Business,
Let us help you with your tax planning, too!
Did you know, for instance, that you can…
- move your income into lower tax brackets by splitting income among family members or legal entities.
- shift income and/or expenses to different years in order to best take advantage of lower rates.
- defer tax liability through some types of investment options.
- avoid tax liability through some types of investment options, both on the federal and state level.
- increase your tax deductions by purchasing things that you enjoy.
These, and other Tax Saving Strategies will help you:
- benefit from the growth and savings of your own assets by keeping them out of the government’s hands.
- reduce taxes on investments so that you can grow your money quicker.
- keep more of what you make by reducing your taxed income.
- defer income in order to keep your money now and pay your taxes later.
- understand estate taxes and planning so that your family gets to keep more of what you make.
- give money while reducing taxes to maximize your giving potential.
- plan for retirement in ways that best benefit you rather than the IRS.
When you become our client, you are paying for a tax planning service that will pay you back. Most of our clients experience tax burden relief, as well as time saved and peace of mind. Our fees are often paid back through the reduced tax liability you will enjoy as part of our planning and legitimate tax savings strategies.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at 215-997-8270 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
I met Mike Sexton through our longtime Accountant, Mike Kornfeld. Our accountant is retiring and brought in Mike Sexton so there would be some time for both of them to work with us and have a smooth transition next year. Mike is very knowledgeable. He is professional and still friendly. He helped me with a very sophisticated personal tax issue that will result in a substantial savings for me. I look forward to working with Mike Sexton on both business and personal matters. – Larry SchwartzSubstantial Savings
“It’s my honor to recommend Mike Sexton for all of your accounting needs. I’ve worked with Mike for years and can’t say enough about the level of detail and attention he gave me as a client. He’s also been great to some of the small to mid size business owners I’ve sent his way. Mike Sexton is a staple in the Bux-Mont community and you should give him the opportunity to earn your business.” -Bryan FlanneryCan’t Say Enough